Forza de Vie LLC assumes no responsibility for any conditions or allergic reactions that may arise from the direct or indirect use of any goods or information provided and/or sold by Forza de Vie LLC. The safe and proper use of any products are your sole responsibility.
All of Forza de Vie's products and goods are formulated for external use only, and skin testing before use is advised. If you have any skin condition, consult a dermatologist before use.
Precautions and proper use of essential oils (read before use)
- Take care when using essential oils and use them in moderation. Essential oils are very strong.
- essential oils should not be applied to the eyes, the eye contour area, and/or into the ear
- in case of contact apply plenty of neutral vegetable oil and then rinse with water. Take prompt medical advice.
- always keep essential oils out of children's view and reach; for their safety never remove the dropper capsule from the essential oil bottle.
- Some oils can be irritating or sensitizing; most essential oils are diluted in vegetable oil when applied to the skin. We advise to always carry out a skin tolerance test in the crook of your elbow at least 48 hours before using the oil on the skin either pure or diluted. if you notice a reaction(redness, itching, stinging, etc.), do not use the mixture.
- As a rule, essential oils should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women, person suffering from epilepsy or from hormone-sensitive cancers, hypersensitive person and, in general, person suffering from health problems unless medically prescribed. Do not use essential oils for babies and children under three years old. For children over 3 years old use essential oils only under medical supervision.
- Never inject essential oils.
- If you suffer from respiratory allergies or asthma avoid inhaling the diffusion of essential oils.
- Do not combine essential oils and medical treatment without medical supervision