What It Is: Lightweight formula infused with organic Ayurvedic herbs, castor oil, hemi squalane and many potent cold-pressed oils. This efficacious hair treatment is a multi miracle that coats hair, without weighing it down, in a silky-smooth veil of shine and nourishment to combat dryness and damage.
Good For: all hair types including coarse, fine, thick, color treated, straight and curly
Why We Love It: A nutritious marriage of ancient wisdom with modern biotechnology inspired by my grandmother's massages.
- 100% natural and vegan
- Lightweight silky formula boosts shine without weighing hair down
- Prevents split ends and breakage by helping seal down the cuticles
- Protects hair from color degradation, helps promote long-lasting color
- Non-toxic and clean (excludes all 1,300 ingredients banned by the EU)
- Smoothes and conditions hair for improved manageability with natural body
- May be used on damp hair as a styling aid
- Can be smoothed on to dry hair for added softness and shine
- Reduces hair frizz and keeps hair frizz-free
- Provides heat protection and prevents damage from heat appliances and hot- styling tools
- Allows easier combing
- Lightweight beard and body oil
- Organic | sustainable
- May be used for pre-shampoo deep conditioning
- Packaged in a dark glass bottle for optimal potency and protection against light
- Cruelty-free and free of sulfates, silicones, parabens
Key Ingredients (*certified organic)
Amla* - A superfood packed with nutrients and antioxidants known to strengthen hair and help bring dull and thinning hair back to life. Long trusted as a hair tonic in India, amla is known as the secret ingredient to conditioning hair.
Bramhi and Bhringraj “king of herbs”*- Known to tone the scalp, help promote hair growth, soften and add shine, prevent greying and hair loss.
Castor oil* - Very high in ricinoleic acid, anti-inflammatory and helps promote healthy hair
Hemi Squalane - Fast-absorbing “dry” oil from sugarcane and approved by Ecocert
Pracaxi* - Behenic acid(for conditioning); tames frizz, helps to detangle, prevents split ends.
Sapote*: Sweet smelling oil grown only in Central America and the Caribbean. It was traditionally used to soothe sensitive scalps, stimulate hair growth
Piqui*: Traditionally used in Brazil to control unruly hair and drawing curls. It has a pleasant and fruity fragrance as well as a dry/light touch
How To Use:
For daily use, apply a few drops into the palm of your hand and smooth through wet or dry hair to tame frizz and fly-aways. Distribute with comb or fingers. Blow dry or style as desired.
For maximum strength, shine and health, use a generous amount and massage it into your scalp. Leave it overnight and gently wash with your favorite shampoo the next morning.
Always do a patch test before trying a new product to check for allergies.
Organic castor oil macerated with Ayurvedic herbs (Amla, Brahmi, Bhringaraj), Squalane Light (EcoCert Approved), other oils (Arugula, Pracaxi, Hibiscus, Sapote, Piqui, Broccoli, Avocado, Sesame), natural fragrance, Vitamin E
Always shake bottle before each use.
As a hair elixir - Apply small amount to clean dry hair or towel-dried/damp hair, from mid-length to ends, to nourish hair and give it extra luster.
For Deep Conditioning - Use it at least 2 hours or overnight (recommended) before shampooing. Massage into hair and scalp. Make sure to coat ends of hair.