Organic botanicals honored in the Ayurvedic tradition. This kit includes:
- Rose scrub - Ground rose petals and rosehips blended with toning Rhassoul clay and moisturizing coconut milk powder.
- Organic herbs for facial steam
- Lotion with aromatherapy essential oils
- Lotus OR Turmeric-Tulsi OR Nagarmotha peel-off mask - organic herbs in our natural peel-off mask infused with soothing properties of marine algae
Step 1: Exfoliate
Step 2: Hydrate with organic petals facial steam.
Step 3: Massage with natural lotion with essential oils
Step 4: Mask for the finishing touch - "blowout" for the face
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging
- Relaxing self-care experience or take to your favorite spa
- Takes less than an hour including prep time
- Smooth and glowing complexion
- Without any harsh treatments and safer than microdermabrasion
Face Scrub with rose petals: Certified organic powdered petals* (rose and chamomile - softening and skin-brightening), Moroccan rhassoul clay (clears pores of oil and debris, reducing redness and pore size), ground rosehips, beet root powder*, coconut milk powder*
Pure Bliss: 100% Organic herbs for facial steam
Lotion with aromatherapy essential oils All natural lotion with high altitude lavender essential oil
Peel-Off Mask Organic Lotus, Tulsi, and Nagarmotha, Diatomaceous earth and more (coming soon).
Face Scrub with rose petals: Mix with water, oil, or liquid face cleanser. Apply gently in a circular motion for about 30 seconds. Rinse off with water. For a face mask, leave on for 2-3 extra minutes and then rinse off with water.
Facial Steam: Bring 8 cups of water to a boil. Turn off heat. Add rose petals and allow to steep covered for 1-2 minutes. Remove from stove and create a steam tent over the head using a light towel. Rest head few inches above the steaming herbs, and breathe deeply in the steam tent for about 5 minutes. Unplug, be still, and be present in the moment! Leave face moist and move on to next step. STEAM CAN BURN SO KEEP SAFE DISTANCE.
Lotion for facial massage: Keep face wet from step 2. Take some of the elixir and massage lightly using upward strokes. For about 5 minutes or more.
Peel-off Mask: Pour contents in a bowl. In another container keep 30 ml (2 tablespoons) water, at room temperature, ready to use. Add the water to the dry mask powder and mix QUICKLY to form a smooth, homogenous paste. Apply IMMEDIATELY without waiting in a thick layer on face and neck, avoiding the eye area, lips, and hair. Leave on for 7-10 minutes. The mask will gel. Do not wait for it to dry and not more than 10 minutes. Once the mask does not feel sticky, loosen the edges and start removing in one piece. Rinse off any remaining mask and then your usual care.